2022 Honda Civic Sedan vs. 2021 Toyota Corolla Comparison Test: Not Even Close
- he 2021 Honda CR-V Passport and Odyssey were all named to U.S. News and World Report's "Best Car for the Money" awards.
- The "Best Cars for the Money" awards methodology combines measures of quality and value to create an overall award score.
For the first time in American Honda history.....0% APR is being offered!!!!
Take advantage of 0% APR for 60 months on select Honda vehicles including the 2021 Pilot, 2021 HR-V, and 2020 CR-V!
2021 Honda Accord Earns IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+ Rating
DECEMBER 15, 2020
- Seven Honda models now rated TSP or better, with three rated TSP+
- Accord and all other fully tested Honda vehicles also earn top U.S. government crash-test ratings
The refreshed 2021 Honda Accord has earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) highest accolade, the 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+ (TSP+) rating. Further, Accord’s standard front crash prevention system earned “SUPERIOR” ratings from IIHS in vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-pedestrian avoidance tests. A combined seven Honda models have earned 2020 TSP ratings or better, with Accord, Insight and Odyssey achieving the pinnacle TSP+ rating.
Based on Honda’s “Safety for Everyone” approach, all Accord models provide the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies as standard equipment on all trim levels, including Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) with Pedestrian Detection; Forward Collision Warning; Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) incorporating Lane Departure Warning (LDW); Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS); and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). Honda Sensing® is now standard or available on all new Honda models, equipped on nearly 4 million Honda vehicles on U.S. roads today.
All Honda vehicles also benefit from Honda’s proprietary Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure, designed to help protect occupants in a wide variety of frontal collisions, along with advanced supplemental restraint systems.
To qualify for a 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award, a vehicle must earn “GOOD” ratings in six crashworthiness evaluations, including the driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests. It also needs “ADVANCED” or “SUPERIOR” ratings for both vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-pedestrian front crash prevention, as well as “ACCEPTABLE” or “GOOD” headlight ratings across all trim levels.
Separately, every Honda model that has been fully evaluated in the NHTSA’s 2021 model year NCAP testing, including Accord, has received a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score.
The 2021 Honda Pilot ranks among the automotive industry’s most competent and well-equipped three-row crossover SUVs. The new model year model is available at Carmack Honda! You’ll enjoy even more of the latest technology and design features! Read more to explore your trim options below, from the Honda Pilot EX to the exciting Honda Pilot Black Edition!
2021 Honda Pilot LX
We start the list of 2021 Honda Pilot configurations with the LX, a well-appointed SUV with features like Standard Honda Sensing® and an amenity-heavy interior. The 2021 Honda Pilot LX comes with:
- Interior: Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control, 60/40 Split Flat-Folding 3rd-Row Bench
- Technology: 5-Inch Color LCD Screen, Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, Bluetooth® Capability, 7-speaker audio system, Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation
- Safety: The Honda Sensing® suite includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Road Departure Mitigation System, Lane Keeping Assist System, Forward Collision Warning, and Lane Departure Warning
2021 Honda Pilot EX
The 2021 Honda Pilot EX presents an all-around interior upgrade for Omaha drivers who choose these Honda Pilot trims. It comes with the HondaLink® app, which lets you navigate and control your vehicle with your smartphone. Addition features include:
- Comfort:10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support, Heated Front Seats, One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats
- Safety: The Honda Pilot EX adds a Blind Spot Information System and a Cross Traffic Monitor to your safety suite.
- Technology: 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration, SiriusXM® Radio and HD Radio™, SMS Text Message Function
2021 Honda Pilot EX-L
The small upgrade to the Honda Pilot EX-L makes your interior all the more luxurious, resulting in a car in which any Gretna passenger would feel comfortable. The EX-L adds:
- Comfort: Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment, 2nd-Row Integrated Sunshades
- Technology: HomeLink® Remote System, Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
2021 Honda Pilot Special Edition
The new Special Edition stands out among Honda Pilot trims because it adds utility to your SUV. Its features are great if you’re planning on taking trips outside Bellevue:
- Hands-Free Power Access Tailgate
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Roof Rails
2021 Honda Pilot Touring
The 2021 Honda Pilot Touring brings us to the higher tiers of Honda Pilot trim levels, with high quality design and advanced technology features you’d expect in a luxury vehicle. Choose this vehicle for:
- Navigation/Infotainment: Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™, 10.2-inch Advanced Rear Entertainment System with BluRay player, CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- Technology: HondaLink® Subscription Services, Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability, Multi-Zone Audio
- Safety: Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Interior: Ambient LED Lighting, Illuminated Beverage Holders
2021 Honda Pilot Elite
The 2021 Honda Pilot Elite takes the advantages of the previous Honda Pilot trim levels and adds a few more impressive interior features, including:
- Panoramic SunRoof
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats:
- Heated 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs
- Heated Steering Wheel
2021 Honda Pilot Black Edition
One of the most special of the 2021 Honda Pilot configurations is the return of the Honda Pilot Black Edition, a true head-turner of an SUV. It’s sleek black exterior is complemented by detailed interior design:
- 20-inch Black Alloy Wheels
- Gloss-Black Front Grille
- Exclusive Red Ambient LED Lighting
- Exclusive Red Seat Stitching