For the first time in American Honda history.....0% APR is being offered!!!!
Take advantage of 0% APR for 60 months on select Honda vehicles including the 2021 Pilot, 2021 HR-V, and 2020 CR-V!
2021 Honda Accord Earns IIHS TOP SAFETY PICK+ Rating
DECEMBER 15, 2020
- Seven Honda models now rated TSP or better, with three rated TSP+
- Accord and all other fully tested Honda vehicles also earn top U.S. government crash-test ratings
The refreshed 2021 Honda Accord has earned the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety’s (IIHS) highest accolade, the 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+ (TSP+) rating. Further, Accord’s standard front crash prevention system earned “SUPERIOR” ratings from IIHS in vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-pedestrian avoidance tests. A combined seven Honda models have earned 2020 TSP ratings or better, with Accord, Insight and Odyssey achieving the pinnacle TSP+ rating.
Based on Honda’s “Safety for Everyone” approach, all Accord models provide the Honda Sensing® suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies as standard equipment on all trim levels, including Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™) with Pedestrian Detection; Forward Collision Warning; Road Departure Mitigation (RDM) incorporating Lane Departure Warning (LDW); Lane Keeping Assist System (LKAS); and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC). Honda Sensing® is now standard or available on all new Honda models, equipped on nearly 4 million Honda vehicles on U.S. roads today.
All Honda vehicles also benefit from Honda’s proprietary Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure, designed to help protect occupants in a wide variety of frontal collisions, along with advanced supplemental restraint systems.
To qualify for a 2020 TOP SAFETY PICK+ award, a vehicle must earn “GOOD” ratings in six crashworthiness evaluations, including the driver-side small overlap front, passenger-side small overlap front, moderate overlap front, side, roof strength and head restraint tests. It also needs “ADVANCED” or “SUPERIOR” ratings for both vehicle-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-pedestrian front crash prevention, as well as “ACCEPTABLE” or “GOOD” headlight ratings across all trim levels.
Separately, every Honda model that has been fully evaluated in the NHTSA’s 2021 model year NCAP testing, including Accord, has received a 5-Star Overall Vehicle Score.
The 2021 Honda Pilot ranks among the automotive industry’s most competent and well-equipped three-row crossover SUVs. The new model year model is available at Carmack Honda! You’ll enjoy even more of the latest technology and design features! Read more to explore your trim options below, from the Honda Pilot EX to the exciting Honda Pilot Black Edition!
2021 Honda Pilot LX
We start the list of 2021 Honda Pilot configurations with the LX, a well-appointed SUV with features like Standard Honda Sensing® and an amenity-heavy interior. The 2021 Honda Pilot LX comes with:
- Interior: Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control, 60/40 Split Flat-Folding 3rd-Row Bench
- Technology: 5-Inch Color LCD Screen, Multi-Angle Rearview Camera, Bluetooth® Capability, 7-speaker audio system, Speed-Sensitive Volume Compensation
- Safety: The Honda Sensing® suite includes the Collision Mitigation Braking System™, Road Departure Mitigation System, Lane Keeping Assist System, Forward Collision Warning, and Lane Departure Warning
2021 Honda Pilot EX
The 2021 Honda Pilot EX presents an all-around interior upgrade for Omaha drivers who choose these Honda Pilot trims. It comes with the HondaLink® app, which lets you navigate and control your vehicle with your smartphone. Addition features include:
- Comfort:10-Way Power Driver’s Seat with Power Lumbar Support, Heated Front Seats, One-Touch 2nd-Row Seats
- Safety: The Honda Pilot EX adds a Blind Spot Information System and a Cross Traffic Monitor to your safety suite.
- Technology: 8-Inch Display Audio Touchscreen, Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ Integration, SiriusXM® Radio and HD Radio™, SMS Text Message Function
2021 Honda Pilot EX-L
The small upgrade to the Honda Pilot EX-L makes your interior all the more luxurious, resulting in a car in which any Gretna passenger would feel comfortable. The EX-L adds:
- Comfort: Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel, Front Passenger’s Seat with 4-Way Power Adjustment, 2nd-Row Integrated Sunshades
- Technology: HomeLink® Remote System, Automatic-Dimming Rearview Mirror
2021 Honda Pilot Special Edition
The new Special Edition stands out among Honda Pilot trims because it adds utility to your SUV. Its features are great if you’re planning on taking trips outside Bellevue:
- Hands-Free Power Access Tailgate
- Wireless Phone Charger
- Roof Rails
2021 Honda Pilot Touring
The 2021 Honda Pilot Touring brings us to the higher tiers of Honda Pilot trim levels, with high quality design and advanced technology features you’d expect in a luxury vehicle. Choose this vehicle for:
- Navigation/Infotainment: Honda Satellite-Linked Navigation System™, 10.2-inch Advanced Rear Entertainment System with BluRay player, CabinTalk® In-Car PA System
- Technology: HondaLink® Subscription Services, Wi-Fi® Hotspot Capability, Multi-Zone Audio
- Safety: Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Interior: Ambient LED Lighting, Illuminated Beverage Holders
2021 Honda Pilot Elite
The 2021 Honda Pilot Elite takes the advantages of the previous Honda Pilot trim levels and adds a few more impressive interior features, including:
- Panoramic SunRoof
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats:
- Heated 2nd-Row Captain’s Chairs
- Heated Steering Wheel
2021 Honda Pilot Black Edition
One of the most special of the 2021 Honda Pilot configurations is the return of the Honda Pilot Black Edition, a true head-turner of an SUV. It’s sleek black exterior is complemented by detailed interior design:
- 20-inch Black Alloy Wheels
- Gloss-Black Front Grille
- Exclusive Red Ambient LED Lighting
- Exclusive Red Seat Stitching
2021 Honda Accord Gets Refreshed Styling
OCTOBER 12, 2020
- All Accords benefit from upgraded styling, tech and safety features
- Accord Hybrid gets unique updates including stronger, more responsive acceleration and upsized 19-inch alloy wheels for Touring trim
- New Sport Special Edition adds premium features to popular Sport 1.5T
Widely regarded by experts as the benchmark midsize sedan, Honda raises the Accord's game for the 2021 model year with a refresh that includes updates to styling, technology, drivability and safety features. In addition, unique upgrades were made to performance and design for the ultra-efficient and refined Accord Hybrid. On-sale at Honda dealerships beginning Oct. 13, the 2021 Accord will carry a Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) starting at $24,770 (not including destination and handling), while the 2021 Accord Hybrid will be available at a starting MSRP of $26,370.
“The new Honda Accord Hybrid is really the Accord to buy, offering customers more of everything they like about Accord -- more power, refinement and, of course, excellent fuel economy ratings,” said Dave Gardner, executive vice president of National Operations at American Honda.
— TORRANCE, Calif.
- Refreshed exterior design plus new utility and available luxury refinements inside
- Honda Sensing®, now standard on all trims, also adds new capabilities
- Odyssey has been America’s retail #1 best-selling minivan for 10 years
Going on sale August 3, the refreshed for 2021 Honda Odyssey receives numerous updates to styling, along with upgraded technology and safety features to further strengthen its position as America’s retail best-selling minivan for the past 10 years, the top choice of American families looking for the ultimate fun family vehicle. Prices for the 2021 Odyssey start with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price of $31,7901 (not including $1,120 destination and handling charge).
A restyled grille and front bumper fascia, revised front lighting and new black trim under the rear window give Odyssey a fresh exterior look. Inside, Odyssey offers upgrades to functionality and luxury: The second-row seats on all Odyssey trims now fold nearly flat, making them easier to remove while enhancing cargo-carrying options, and expanding on the flexibility of Odyssey’s exclusive Magic Slide™ second-row seats.
Odyssey EX and higher trim levels also get restyled seats and new tri-color floor mats, while EX-L and above receive and power lumbar support for the front passenger seat and contrast seat stitching. Odyssey Touring and Elite also get new piano black trim on the dash, doors and front door handles, while Elite receives additional luxury touches.
A new Rear Seat Reminder system is standard and can also be integrated with the available CabinWatch® child viewing system, an industry first. For the first time, Odysseys equipped with CabinTalk® and CabinWatch® can use both systems simultaneously, and the upgrade will be retroactively applied to similarly-equipped 2018-2020 model Odysseys through an over-the-air update.
Also, important upgrades to Honda Sensing® add Low-Speed Follow, Pedestrian Emergency Braking, and Traffic Sign Recognition to the newly standard suite of safety and driver-assistive technologies.
As America’s best retail-selling minivan 10 years running, American consumers have purchased more than 1.1 million Odyssey minivans during that time, and Odyssey has consistently set the standard for family-friendly features, space and sporty driving performance in a minivan. Odyssey was the first to introduce minivan innovations such as third-row seats that fold into the floor, the first built-in vacuum cleaner, HondaVAC®, and the first in-cabin rear seat viewing system, CabinWatch®.
The 2021 Honda Odyssey is made exclusively at Honda’s Lincoln, Ala. auto plant, alongside Pilot, Passport, and Ridgeline, using domestic and globally-sourced parts. Its V6 engine is also manufactured in Alabama, with its 10-speed automatic transmission manufactured exclusively at Honda’s Tallapoosa, Ga. facility.